Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Baby it's cold outside


Hello dolls.
I'm finally back from my trip and ready to do some damage here on the blog, meaning I have tons of new material to show you from the trip, also a lot of new items have arrived meanwhile, and I'm constantly shooting new outfits this days so the schedule will be hectic.
While in Germany I experienced really and I mean really cold weather, not that the weather here doesn't go crazy sometimes, but not that much. In that moment I wish a had this cozy warm parka there with me to keep me warm. I love this piece so mush cuz it is casual and classy at the same time, depending on how you'll style it. You can wear it with sneakers or some Ugg's or classy it up with some high heeled boots, in any case it will look perfect and in style. Versatility of an item is a one thing that I'm staring to appreciate more and more every day.
I pared this coat with my white Oasap sweater, leather pants and boots in the same color as the coat.



Outfit details: coat: Blue Vanilla | sweater: Oasap | pants: Romwe | boots: Romwe

Shop similar:















Outfit details:
 coat: Blue Vanilla
 sweater: Oasap
 pants: Romwe
 boots: Romwe

4 comments:

  1. I like very much your jacket, perfect for this cold season!!! I hope you have spent a very happy Christmas. Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/
    https://www.facebook.com/eniwherefashion

    ReplyDelete