Thursday, February 27, 2014

Black and Yellow



This color combination has been on my mind for too long now, but I never had the guts to purchase something yellow for winter times.
But when I found this sweater at Romwe I knew this was my chance to try it out :).
I'm wearing it with my Romwe leather pants, which are so comfy and I wear them too much perhaps:), and my Inlovewithfashion shoes, which are my latest shoe crush.


Outfit details: sweater: Romwe // pants: Romwe // shoes: Inlovewithfashion // watch: DanielWellington // bag: Local store(similar here)









Outfit details:
 sweater: Romwe
pants: Romwe
 shoes: Inlovewithfashion
 watch: DanielWellington
 bag: Local store(similar here)

12 comments:

  1. Very chic and the shoes with the gold details are fabulous :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. świetne połączenie czerni z żółcią ;)
    pozdrawiam
    woman-with-class.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el look, los zapatos son perfectos!! muy guapa.

    Besos
    http://www.lifestylebyelebe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Those pumps are amazing!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin

    Enter the : the daily wonder :
    for art, photography, poetry, prose, recipes, crafts, dances and all things inspiring! I’m always accepting submissions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super guapa, me encanta el pantalon el cluth los zapatos
    besos

    www.thechicmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit, comfy and pretty :)
    Guys new post is on my blog, check out and tell me what you think :)
    Kisses
    http://fashionovertheainbow.blogspot.com/2014/03/denim-with-black.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. I would love to buy these pants but I am not shure what size to get. I know you have an S but here are my measurements: height 5'5" (164 cm), waist 66 cm, hips 88 cm. Are you the same, would S fit me or should I take M? I would love to fit me like you!
    Thank you, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a 160cm, 62 on the waist, 92 on the hips, they are a bit long so I think you can also take S since you are taller than me, but the M size is not that bigger from the S, so you can also go with that just to be sure.
      I hope this helped doll.

      xx

      Delete