Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dark Romance


I love all black outfits especially in winter.
I have an opinion that all black outfits are better worn by a blonde girls, just because of that beautiful contrast that the hair color gives to the outfit.
But that doesn't mean that we brunets can't pull it off, maybe by adding bold lip color...
In this outfit I'm wearing my OASAP crop black sweater, that has tiny white hearts all over it (Valentine is coming <3). The "pants" I'm wearing are actually a jumpsuit, because I don't have high waisted black pants, and this crop top required it. I managed this pretty smart ha :). 
And off coarse the new black shoes that I'm totally obsessed with, were a must for this combo.







What I Wore:
Crop Sweater: OASAP
Jumpsuit: Choies
Belt: Romwe

Shop The Look: 


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Love that sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit ! :-)
    New post :
    http://katycolorfulfreak.blogspot.com/2014/01/new-friendblogger.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweater is beautiful and I love your heels, you look gorgeous!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything you're wearing, but especially those trousers look absolutely fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete